The Official FSU @ #1 Tennessee CWS Game 1 Thread (Fri. June 14) (7PM EST) (ESPN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope UK gets pounded and goes 0-2. All of their crazy antics in their stadium distracted a lot of teams, but now they’re away from that bs and won’t be able to do it. Overrated team imho. Not terrible, overrated.
The talking heads know. Most have us or FSU in the finals against the gators or A&M.

"Cape Canaveral, be advised we are on hold for launch Friday..."

View attachment 648313

This forecast wind direction has not changed since Monday, and speeds have dropped only 1-2 mph over the same period. Txbo may have to close his eyes at some point in this game, while Tennessee proves this team has more in their bag than just dongsticks.
I will not allow. Vol nation needs to hex the baseball wind gods to wind blowing out from 7-10 pm Friday night. WGWTFA.

Same year? Really?
Seriously. Took 2 qtrs of organic either fall/winter or winter/spring. Had to have been ‘78 because I took gen chem for a couple of quarters in 77/78. I don’t remember whom or where, but in one of those amphitheater type rooms with prof down front. Still haven’t figured out why I took organic!

I really don’t get the idea that we should be scared of Florida State. What the hell have they ever won that we should be shaking in our cleats. Yes, they are throwing their ACE Friday but Vols have seen all the ACES this season in the SEC. Our boys will be ready for FSU and ready to go. Hell, FSU should be worried about us. We got the most complete lineup in college baseball and our pitching has held their own all year. We are number 1 for a reason, we have the best team in Omaha and will show it tomorrow night. Go Vols! In Tony I trust! WGWTFA!

I really don’t get the idea that we should be scared of Florida State. What the hell have they ever won that we should be shaking in our cleats. Yes, they are throwing their ACE Friday but Vols have seen all the ACES this season in the SEC. Our boys will be ready for FSU and ready to go. Hell, FSU should be worried about us. We got the most complete lineup in college baseball and our pitching has held their own all year. We are number 1 for a reason, we have the best team in Omaha and will show it tomorrow night. Go Vols! In Tony I trust! WGWTFA!
Never fear your opponent. They don't deserve that kind of recognition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back