The Official FSU @ #1 Tennessee CWS Game 1 Thread (Fri. June 14) (7PM EST) (ESPN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

When my son was 7 we played Dads against Sons. Dads had to bat opposite side of the plate. The coaches Son pitched. He was in high school. He threw a knuckleball to me that didn't rotate one revolution and moved all over the place. I did two double takes. He laughed so hard that he couldn't throw the next pitch.

"Cape Canaveral, be advised we are on hold for launch Friday..."

1718309347592.png

This forecast wind direction has not changed since Monday, and speeds have dropped only 1-2 mph over the same period. Txbo may have to close his eyes at some point in this game, while Tennessee proves this team has more in their bag than just dongsticks.

"Cape Canaveral, be advised we are on hold for launch Friday..."

View attachment 648313

This forecast wind direction has not changed since Monday, and speeds have dropped only 1-2 mph over the same period. Txbo may have to close his eyes at some point in this game, while Tennessee proves this team has more in their bag than just dongsticks.
Our guys will have to be satisfied with line drives to the gap!

We may have been sitting there together and look where we are now!

Second quarter sounds like Dr. Magid….aka the human typewriter.

Here’s a Magid story, one of my colleagues was rushing to copy his syllabus at the last minute on the first day of classes, but they had to wait behind Magid, who was copying his final exam just a little bit on the early side.

Here’s a Magid story, one of my colleagues was rushing to copy his syllabus at the last minute on the first day of classes, but they had to wait behind Magid, who was copying his final exam just a little bit on the early side.
Yeah, that doesn’t sound surprising.

Team signing on Saturday for people in Omaha….

Found this on FB months ago...thought it might be appropriate right now. GBO

Reactions: Volbackhomefromtx
Honestly, I hate that we go matched up with FSU in the first round. They have a good squad. However, I do like the fact that we are the only SEC team in the top of the bracket and the other 3 are at the bottom.

Honestly, I hate that we go matched up with FSU in the first round. They have a good squad. However, I do like the fact that we are the only SEC team in the top of the bracket and the other 3 are at the bottom.
Me too but I kinda wonder if we’re worrying about the wrong team. I’ve seen a lot of pics of VA as the sleeper team in our bracket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back