The Official FSU @ #1 Tennessee CWS Game 1 Thread (Fri. June 14) (7PM EST) (ESPN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No worries, at all. I probably shouldn't post about some of my extreme eating habits and will likely recant or edit my previous post.

I've been a short time fan and many, MANY of you have been Vols fans for decades and I have not. So YOU (plural, acknowledging the many fans here) have invested a lot of time and energy in the Vols baseball program which I enjoy sooo much.

College Baseball is my favorite sport. Particularly SEC college baseball.

Since I started watching SEC baseball, I care a whole lot less about MLB.

GO VOLS !
Buddy, the fact that we are picking on you, means you are now one of us.😎
No need to edit anything, have you seen some of the nonsense @W.TN.Orange Blood posts?!
🤓

Buddy, the fact that we are picking on you, means you are now one of us.😎
No need to edit anything, have you seen some of the nonsense @W.TN.Orange Blood posts?!
🤓

I do and have this forum up in what is my family room on it's own large screen display next to the CWS game, so me and my ..... friends and acquaintances that are currently here and probably more that will arrive just before first pitch can read along with what goes on in this thread as well The Dugout while I do other things like play a few games of tennis or go for a quick run etc, to keep me from over posting.

Anyway, thank you.

I want to see the Vols go as far as they can this year and I believe that is far if we have neutral luck and umpiring and no injuries for the next few days.

Okay, I'm out for a little while to play a little tennis or run or something before the game or pregame starts. :cool:

I’m calm but excited today. At this point, what happens, happens.
This has been a very successful, extremely fun season and I’m proud regardless! Do I want a title for these boys that have given their all, I sure do! Is the season a failure if they don’t, no way!
All 8 teams in this tourney should hold their heads high and so should their fan bases. We all know how hard it is to win a CWS, getting there is the fun part, at least imo.
With that said...let’s go win this damn thing!!
GO BIG ORANGE!!
Ditto!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back