The Official Tennessee @ #8 Alabama Game Thread, 3:30pm ET, CBS

No props to UT from Satan..shocking

Because he knows what's coming. We are.

And for all you menstrating little *****es who continue to throw the coaches and players under the bus, bite me. I'm sick of all of you. We lost, but those kids believe. Thank goodness that's all that matters. Nobody on this board matters within the walls of TN football and that's a good thing. Peace.

Reactions: 5 people
Secondary and the damn kicker cost us this game.

Butch had a great game. If you blame coaching after this one you're a complete moron.

Reactions: 3 people
3 field goals, all from over 50+ yards? Yeah, that's all on him.

The kid was recruited to kick 50 yarders. He was touted as having a huge leg, and oh what a great kicker, and wow this kid has a huge range....

I'll tell you what the kid has....the ability to miss almost every try he lines up for.

Reactions: 2 people
still not sold on butch. Draw on first drive knowing you need a TD to win with only two TOs and under 230 to play. Then after a sack you dont leave a rb in to help the two true freshman on the right side? come on this is pee wee football stuff.

We had to try and get SOME positive yards cause as you can see, we couldn't block to throw down field. The way that d-line was coming thru, I was hoping we were just trying to set up a middle screen.

Ya but is it sad that even when we scored I knew Bama was going to score again. 99% of fans knew we would need another drive. The players played a great game but we just have no depth and our O Coord is below average.

There were really some missed assignments in blocking schemes , you don't dbl team defenders when you out number the pass rushers simple logic

Reactions: 1 person
One team has to lose. Heck of a game. Proud of our team, and just because we lost that game does not mean that we haven't learned to win. Props to Bama, they made some great plays at the end.

Reactions: 3 people
The kid was recruited to kick 50 yarders. He was touted as having a huge leg, and oh what a great kicker, and wow this kid has a huge range....

I'll tell you what the kid has....the ability to miss almost every try he lines up for.

So why then did they waste a scholarship on Bullock ?

Aaron Medley lost the game.

0 for ****ing three.

And the real UT showed up the last 5 minutes, D and O!
D can't get a stop and O with 80 yards and just over 2 minutes in must pass situation we get DOMiNATED by the D!

Another winnable loss, and missed opportunities. Oh well another moral victory,
We were supposed to get blown out!
Next year.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back