The Official Tennessee @ #8 Alabama Game Thread, 3:30pm ET, CBS

Spot on. We are a good team and still learning how to win. I'm tired of moral victories but I thought the coaching was solid. You can't leave 9 points on the field. Got to find a kicker.

College kickers aren't expected to hit 50 yarders. There were some play calling issues and bad decision making by Dobbs on a couple of the third downs before those field goals.

Seriously..... To the chicken**** poster that posted, then deleted quickly, "kill yourself medley".

You need to be perma-banned. That sh** is NOT cool.

Freak, I've never addressed a post to you personally, but, please, if you see this, at least consider it.

Reactions: 5 people
Because he knows what's coming. We are.

And for all you menstrating little *****es who continue to throw the coaches and players under the bus, bite me. I'm sick of all of you. We lost, but those kids believe. Thank goodness that's all that matters. Nobody on this board matters within the walls of TN football and that's a good thing. Peace.

You're right, they do believe just like most everyone else on here....they believe they'll lose the game in the fourth quarter and can't hang on to leads. They believe that our Defense can't make a drive ending stop when it really matters!

Seriously..... To the chicken**** poster that posted, then deleted quickly, "kill yourself medley".

Freak, I've never addressed a post to you personally, but, please, if you see this, at least consider it.

I agree.

Reactions: 5 people
This game was all Medley!

Wow. I typically try to stay away from interacting with this type of statement so close to a loss, but I'm about to break my own rule. All on medley? 3 50+ yard attempts all on medley? Have you heard in 85% of football games when the announcers, paid to discuss the obvious, talk about "4 down territory? That's where medley was kicking from the entire game.

I know we all keep hearing the same old crap about next year, I sincerely believe it. Our D should be pretty sick for the next 3 - 4 years. Our offense is a couple of key players away from being just as good as anybody else in the SEC. We have got to come up with another field goal kicker. Aaron medley have cost us at least 3 games this season. He is bad. I mean flat out awful. If we can find a field goal kicker, and an offensive line with some experience, and a healthy corps of wide receivers, we are going to be hard to stop.

Reactions: 1 person
Didn't see the game but logged on just as UT scored to take the lead, then saw that bama completed a pass to our 45 or so with 5:00 left. I left knowing our defense was not going to stop them and hoping we'd have enough time to score again late. Defense played another good game, it sounds like, but they just never get it done with the game on the line.

Agree. Medley sucks but no need for that kind of stuff.

Wow. I typically try to stay away from interacting with this type of statement so close to a loss, but I'm about to break my own rule. All on medley? 3 50+ yard attempts all on medley? Have you heard in 85% of football games when the announcers, paid to discuss the obvious, talk about "4 down territory? That's where medley was kicking from the entire game.

It's too bad none of those were short yardage fourth downs we could have reasonably gone for.

Bama was looking for pass all the way. If Hurd could have busted that one, It could have been a big play and there was enough time with 2 time outs to go.

Please, do not try to use reason or common sense. Some of these "realists/arm chair QBs" on this site will not like it.

Our guys played their tail ends off today.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
3 field goals, all from over 50+ yards? Yeah, that's all on him.

Only one was 50+. A secobd one was from 50. The other one was from less than 50. This loss falls on Medley's shoulders. He should have at least hit 2 of the three attempts.

VN Store

Back