The Official Tennessee @ #8 Alabama Game Thread, 3:30pm ET, CBS

Well, let's get this over with. Schedule sets up for a five game win streak after this beatdown. 8-4 or GTFO.

Reactions: 1 person
I should be negative in my tyinking and maybe we'll win! We don't have a chance??,

*Go Vols!

Go VOLS !
BEATBAMA!

Vol fans traveling to Tuscaloosa don't forget your penicillin/tetanus/hepatitis/rabies vaccinations. And don't talk/look at/ stand behind / smell the bammers for longer than 5 seconds .
Safe travels, stay safe.

GBO!

Reactions: 2 people
I've been in 2nd BCT at Campbell for 5 years, this place takes a toll on you!

As a former Marine I love busting Army chops as a joke but God bless you guys for some of the places that they station you. I did a month at Ft Leonard Wood for my MOS school and I damn near lost my mind. Didn't help that it was in the dead of winter too.

12141106_885301114858524_6069111020903445836_o.jpg

Reactions: 2 people
It's GameDay let's shock the world and end the chances of them getting a conference or national championship. GO VOLS :D
Bama supports inbreeding and trailer park rat tails 90s edition

>> Vols are second in the NCAA in kickoff return average (37.3).

>> Evan Berry leads the nation in kickoff return average with 39.3.

>> Berry is one of four players in the nation with two kickoff returns for touchdown (vs. WCU & Ark.)

>> Berry’s 34.4 career kickoff re- turn average is No. 1 in UT history.

>> With two kickoff return touch- downs, Berry is first Vol since Willie Gault (3 in 1980) with multiple kick- off return scores in a season.

>> The Vols are one of seven teams with a kickoff and punt return for touchdown this season.

>> When the Vols had a kickoff re- turn (Berry) and punt return (Alvin Kamara) for TD vs. W. Carolina, it was the first time since 1950, UT had both returns in the same game.

>> Trevor Daniel is fourth in the NCAA and second in the SEC in punting average at 47.6

>> Of Daniel’s 33 punts, 14 of trav- elled 50-plus yards and 13 have landed inside the 20-yard line

>> Cameron Sutton is ninth in the NCAA punt return average (16.0).

Dang. There's some good punters if Daniel isn't #1

VN Store

Back