The Official Tennessee @ #8 Alabama Game Thread, 3:30pm ET, CBS

12141106_885301114858524_6069111020903445836_o.jpg

One like shall be the remuneration for anyone able to demonstrate any sort of promotional device wherein another school has substituted its own colors for those of an opponent within the logo of aforementioned opponent.

Orange is more than a color but a sacred outward expression and confirmation of the solemn covenant between Father Neyland and the people of Tennessee. With horror and indignation I have witnessed this ultimate heresy and resolved a vow of ceaseless defense of the one true word and faith.

In our materialistic haste and arrogance we think ourselves above reproach and the autonomous authors of our own rules. With depraved hearts and minds we gladly dispense with the inspired dispensation in favor of sacrilege and desecration.

I've got news for the heathens responsible: enjoy the fraction of a second you've squandered with blasphemy, for the narrow path to MetaNeyland is saturated with toil and tribulation, but the broad road of pleasure and self-gratification leads straight to an eternity in some part of Florida north of Orlando.

One like shall be the remuneration for anyone able to demonstrate any sort of promotional device wherein another school has substituted its own colors for those of an opponent within the logo of aforementioned opponent.

Orange is more than a color but a sacred outward expression and confirmation of the solemn covenant between Father Neyland and the people of Tennessee. With horror and indignation I have witnessed this ultimate heresy and resolved a vow of ceaseless defense of the one true word and faith.

In our materialistic haste and arrogance we think ourselves above reproach and the autonomous authors of our own rules. With depraved hearts and minds we gladly dispense with the inspired dispensation in favor of sacrilege and desecration.

I've got news for the heathens responsible: enjoy the fraction of a second you've squandered with blasphemy, for the narrow path to MetaNeyland is saturated with toil and tribulation, but the broad road of pleasure and self-gratification leads straight to an eternity in some part of Florida north of Orlando.

Hey Barne. Does all this mean Go Big Orange? Just making sure.

Reactions: 1 person
Don't give a damn about the whole state of Alabam...

So excited for today. Already awake & ready. Too early in CO to stat pre-gaming?

Or is it??????

Victory cigars

In the 1950s, Jim Goostree, the head trainer for Alabama, began a tradition as he began handing out cigars following a victory over the Volunteers. Both teams continued the tradition for some time, though kept it secret due to NCAA rules concerning extra benefits and tobacco products. Alabama publicly restarted the tradition in 2005, though as a result, self-reported an NCAA violation.

Every year since 2005, the winning team knowingly violates the NCAA rule and reports the violation in honor of tradition.

Victory cigars

In the 1950s, Jim Goostree, the head trainer for Alabama, began a tradition as he began handing out cigars following a victory over the Volunteers. Both teams continued the tradition for some time, though kept it secret due to NCAA rules concerning extra benefits and tobacco products. Alabama publicly restarted the tradition in 2005, though as a result, self-reported an NCAA violation.

Every year since 2005, the winning team knowingly violates the NCAA rule and reports the violation in honor of tradition.

We are due for a good smoke for sure.

Let the countdown to "FIRE EVERYONE ON THIS COACHING STAFF" and the meltdown of VolNation begin.......... this is the only thing I am not looking forward to today.

Let the countdown to "FIRE EVERYONE ON THIS COACHING STAFF" and the meltdown of VolNation begin.......... this is the only thing I am not looking forward to today.

Oh, its coming. After bama's first td there will be at least 20 people swearing they're done!

"Today....we play Bama"

"Today....we beat Bama"

- Coach Bud Kilmer

Oh well.. Good Morning Fellow Vol Fans!! I am hoping for a Wonderful Day on the field.. which would result in a Booty Whipping of the Roll Tide. At the start of each year, I struggle to decide whom I despise worse (my meaning here is Love to Hate)... the Gators or the Tide...? Seeing as how the Florida game is early each season I always debate within my noggin as to why I have put Florida at the top of my list..... I feel rather confident in that decision.... for about two weeks, at times three. THEN..... Reality sets in! My noggin begins to drift back to the Tradition and the Rivalry these two teams have developed over a long period, the fans always reminding one another just how pathetic each are, the "One Liners" slung out (usually by Bama fans because if they had to put two sentences together their head would explode)..... it only reminds me who in truth I hate the Most..... ALABAMA!

Lets hope we come out and play with tenacity, I want a game of determination, a determination to Win! Win or lose.... Play Tough!

Go Vols! Lets hope for a Great day.

I want to see Bama tears flow

Please, Dear Lord above, we need your help today. We have suffered enough. We need redemption. Smite our enemies and allow us to bathe in their sweet tears of disappointment

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back