The Official Tennessee @ #8 Alabama Game Thread, 3:30pm ET, CBS

Tennessee played a very good first half. Concerned about the second half. Saban will make adjustments and we know that Butch has said they're not necessary, just execute the gameplan. I'm concerned.

Reactions: 1 person
Tied at half is better than expected for sure. Bama should just come out and run Henry at us we haven't proven we can stop it honestly. Dobbs needs to break a few more runs and open things up in the pass game, their DB's are just better than our WR's right now apparently.

Refs sucking bigtime today - I can see why Henry has all those yards ever week now -- the Bama OL holds on almost every play -- ask Barnett after the game

Barnett practically got raped on the scramble by Coker right before the unsportsmanlike for taunting. How can the refs not see that?

Reactions: 1 person
We're being set up for another huge disappointment! Butch will be happy to just keep it close. He proved that with almost two minutes and three to's. We've been moving the ball and he just sat on it there till huts broke that run

SMH. Are you even watching the game?

the Vols look good e except our medley ,i sure wish our kicker was as good as one of the Reveis brothers or jeff hall ,we should be ip 13_ 7.i believe they should have an open tryout for a kicker

Man I hate 2nd halfs this season! Let's just hope Bama don't get hot in the 2nd half when it's crunch time. Our D is going to get worn down if Dobbs don't get his O going.

I agree, we need more touchdowns (obviously), but we have driven the ball pretty well in the first half. Missed 2 fgs and had some bone-headed penalties that stalled drives. Have to clean that up and play 30 minutes of clean football to beat these guys.

VN Store

Back