The Official Tennessee @ Arkansas Series Thread (4/14 8PM EST SEC NETWORK) (4/15 7PM EST SEC NET+) (4/16 3PM EST SEC NET+)

5-2 Hawgs…what started so well ended with the pain of too many errors and no more runs. We are 23-11….gotta pump up for a Saturday game with the threat of bad weather. Go Vols!

Reactions: Volstylexx
When do you accept that as fact? We’ve played exactly 60% of the season tonight and it’s the same ish week in and week out. At some point, you are what you are and there’s not something just waiting to turn on. We keep chalking it up to the competition; this is the league we play in so we have to beat this level of competition. Arkansas has a number by their name, the stats don’t support that ranking but they find ways to win in tight games; the very thing we’ve failed to do.

Arkansas:
9th in slugging
7th in HR’s
12th in doubles
10th in total bases
10th in BA
10th in walks
10th in OBP
11th in hits
3rd most K’s
10th in steals

Last edited:
Reactions: rockytop36
Fair. I always figured you can’t go up with your hands after going down with your hands without their being some stop, so that, to me, made it a balk. It also struck me, with consistent up/downs, as a “simulated start” that could deceive a runner and be a balk.

VN Store

Back