The Official Tennessee @ LSU Weekend Series Thread (Thurs. 3/30 8PM EST) ESPNU (Fri. 3/31 7PM EST) SEC Network (Sat. 4/1 2PM EST) SEC NET+

The best offense in the history of the sport was outscored this weekend on their home field. We know that’s not how games are scored but our pitching was suspect, defense was awful and they still couldn’t find a way to pull away in any game. Gives me a lot of confidence for our progression going forward and the media can stop handing them the title they’ve been holding since July 2022. That team is easily beatable outside of most Friday nights. And fortunately for them they get to avoid UF and Vandy.

Feels like the goal was always to escape with one out of this series so mission accomplished. Only bad taste is the feeling that at the very least game 1 and the series were winnable without the defensive explosion. Taking home some things to work on and get right!
My first thought as this one ended. That first one was the one I felt we might have taken if Halvorsen had caught that ball. Stealing one against Skenes would have been extra sweet. Still, my stated goal was to get at least one and avoid a sweep. Mission accomplished. Just wish we had a button to push to remove these errors. That's driving me nuts. No telling where our record would be if we had played clean baseball in our gales to date.

Reactions: Tenacjim
We have to be the worst team in the United States. We need to quit playing this game. I don’t know how you give up that many runs to that team. 😂😂😂
Does that kind of sum up what was said today?

I missed most of it, I showed up with a 7 run lead and complaints about the empty seats. 🤷‍♂️

VN Store

Back