The Official Tennessee @ LSU Weekend Series Thread (Thurs. 3/30 8PM EST) ESPNU (Fri. 3/31 7PM EST) SEC Network (Sat. 4/1 2PM EST) SEC NET+

I know, e’rbody played perfect back in the day. Like the pop up, how many people complaining about it have actually been in that position? It gets tiresome.
I only made one error my senior season. Not perfect but I do have high expectations whenever it comes to defense.

I only made one error my senior season. Not perfect but I do have high expectations whenever it comes to defense.

It’s college baseball weird junk happens, I liken that play to fielding a punt in the rain, some people can do it, some can’t, but if the starting punter for your team can’t hang one, you can’t practice it and even so, a routine play for one guy is a Superman play for others.

You said “LSU is a level above.” Two close losses and us blowing them out sounds pretty even to me 🤡
You're acting like I said this team wouldn't even make Hoover.
Next time you try to gatekeep at least figure out what you're talking about first. You just look desperate right now.

It’s college baseball weird junk happens, I liken that play to fielding a punt in the rain, some people can do it, some can’t, but if the starting punter for your team can’t hang one, you can’t practice it and even so, a routine play for one guy is a Superman play for others.
Yeah I don’t mind people making mistakes. It’s whenever they continue to make the same kind of mistakes it just becomes frustrating.

CTV has said from day 1 this year we have a lot of things to work on……..yeah its coach speak but he’s telling everyone the truth. Clean up a few things over the next month or so and let’s get on a roll.
We are going to be a problem come tournament time. We just went toe to toe with the most talented team in the country on their turf. Playing in front of those big crowds in that environment is going to make this team better. We are good enough to win every series the rest of they way. Just have to focus.

We are going to be a problem come tournament time. We just went toe to toe with the most talented team in the country on their turf. Playing in front of those big crowds in that environment is going to make this team better. We are good enough to win every series the rest of they way. Just have to focus.
Agree. This is a work in progress and they are only going to get better as they coalesce. Talent + coaching

And LSU is gong to be in trouble in a tournament, god forbid they get in a losers bracket, they will have O arms

VN Store

Back