The Official Tennessee @ South Carolina Weekend Series Thread (Fri. 7PM EST SEC NET+) (Sat. 2PM EST & 1 Hour after first game completion SEC NETWORK)

Maybe this can work to our advantage. Allows extra time for prostate checks.
529193-46d5082c2a9a772591d4ad3be926d873.jpg

Flow rate appears to be strong.

Did I just read the word "piquant"?

What the hell is that?!?
Sorry. 20 years living in New Orleans, where that's a word you might hear or read every week or two.
Not that I can think of a more accurate word, anyway.

I'd also mention that Bing Crosby uses it in the 1956 movie "High Society" ...but that might get me labeled as peculiar.

Reactions: txbo and chuckiepoo
Sorry. 20 years living in New Orleans, where that's a word you might hear or read every week or two.
Not that I can think of a more accurate word, anyway.

I'd also mention that Bing Crosby uses it in the 1956 movie "High Society" ...but that might get me labeled as peculiar.
LOL. Peculiarity won't make you unique here. Cheers

TICKET INFORMATION: Ticket holders who have Friday, May 19 SERIES GM2 reserved tickets will have their tickets honored for tonight’s game.

Ticket holders who have Saturday, May 20 SERIES GM 3 reserved tickets will be able to sit in their seats for the 2:00pm game on Saturday. until the game concludes and then move to the Corner Pantry Berm/SRO areas.

Ticket holders who have Thursday, May 10 SERIES GM 1 reserved tickets an come in for the 2:00pm game and go to the Corner Pantry Berm/SRO areas and then move into their seats when the second game begins.

SOUTH CAROLINA-TENNESSEE SERIES SCHEDULE
Game 1- Friday, May 19 – 7 p.m.
Game 2 – Saturday, May 20 – 2 p.m.
Game 3 – Saturday, May 20 – approximately one hour after the completion of game one

How’s the overall evaluation of Andrew Lindsey this year based on his performance since he’s started ?

VN Store

Back