The Official Tennessee @ South Carolina Weekend Series Thread (Fri. 7PM EST SEC NET+) (Sat. 2PM EST & 1 Hour after first game completion SEC NETWORK)

I read a TN fan’s comment on a tweet earlier asking “how many games does TN need to win in Hoover to get into the ncaa tournament” 🤣

And the answer was?

carnac-the-magnificent-johnny-carson.gif

Relieved to get home and see that we won.

Sure hope though that the lucky charm wasn't that no station in my earshot was carrying the game today! A good audiobook isn't as good when you know the game is playing somewhere...

Prostates rule! Gonna ride 'em all the way to Omaha!
Utsports.com. Can get the broadcast all over the world

By the way.
Tennessee got all 56 games played
everyone prefers grass and dirt but with the worst weather teams now having turf, most of the games are now getting played.
It’s popular now to cancel games for RPI sake as well.
I believe Tennessee was only SEC team to get 56 games played

By the way.
Tennessee got all 56 games played
everyone prefers grass and dirt but with the worst weather teams now having turf, most of the games are now getting played.
It’s popular now to cancel games for RPI sake as well.
I believe Tennessee was only SEC team to get 56 games played
But I love the smell of grass.

I just don't trust teams from the Northeast. Bring them to Gainesville in early June and see what happens.

But, even if it was say, Duke. I just hate playing Miami or another SEC school which is what seems to happen the majority of time.

But, if i am an LSU or Arkansas, I don't want to host another SEC school either.
The UM-UF super regional pairing is worn out. The committee needs to stop being lazy.

Reactions: chuckiepoo

VN Store

Back