The Official Tennessee Tech @ Tennessee Game Thread Tuesday April 18, 2023 6:30 PM EST SEC NETWORK +

Lol let me guess…I’m not a true fan?

I mean you’ve posted in the baseball forum twice in the last 2 games…. Both were you coming to say how horrible we are…. So I’m thinking, ya maybe not a true fan, just a Vol football fan who observes the baseball scores.

Attachments

• A703BC5C-6CEB-4346-A26E-40A25B9F17AE.jpeg
    A703BC5C-6CEB-4346-A26E-40A25B9F17AE.jpeg
    804.6 KB · Views: 11
Reactions: chuckiepoo
We are going to come back in the ninth and break the wooden bat curse. Everyone think positive.

Eeek.. Not another run. :-/

Welcome back
7937c77124e31f54409ec8258240c52b.gif
Funnier now that I'm drunk watch their hair blow

Reactions: cobbwebb0710
I'm ready to see Tony get pissed and chew some ass. I'm sure he is behind the scenes, but he almost seems numb at this point.
He just needs to go with the youngsters and find out who can play and will grind. Might lose some of the team, but how much worse can it be?

Reactions: Volfan1000
I’m not calling for a coach change (that’s crazy talk) but some of the things I’ve seen this year should embarrass the players AND coaches. (Dropped pop ups, opponents tagging up on infield pop ups, double steals, botched run downs, base running blunders, etc) Most probably won’t be corrected this year but it must be corrected next year.

VN Store

Back