The Official Tennessee Tech @ Tennessee Game Thread Tuesday April 18, 2023 6:30 PM EST SEC NETWORK +

Well, this isn’t what any of us wanted us to be, so we understand. Have a safe and enjoyable summer, and we will see you in the fall.

@OrngeJuiceJones OJJ is a legit fan. Always full of post game anxiety and gloom but I will give them credit…They’re here, win or lose, and don’t just drive by. They’ll be back Friday cheering for us against Vandy even if there’s 7 shots of liquor and 5 “my gods” involved.

I mean you’ve posted in the baseball forum twice in the last 2 games…. Both were you coming to say how horrible we are…. So I’m thinking, ya maybe not a true fan, just a Vol football fan who observes the baseball scores.
So your saying my opinion is invalid cuz I don’t watch every game? This team had to replace way to much talent from last years squad. I think we all bought into the off-season hype…that’s a fair assessment right

I mean you’ve posted in the baseball forum twice in the last 2 games…. Both were you coming to say how horrible we are…. So I’m thinking, ya maybe not a true fan, just a Vol football fan who observes the baseball scores.
O hell no! Don't blame it on football! That's not part of our everything school program.

I’m just baffled is all.. I don’t really understand how we are this bad lol I would say I get it but tonight is not the norm and overall pitching is pretty dang good.. if only the bats would wake the FU** up we could make some noise

So your saying my opinion is invalid cuz I don’t watch every game? This team had to replace way to much talent from last years squad. I think we all bought into the off-season hype…that’s a fair assessment right
Your statement is incorrect. “We all”? No man, there are a bunch of us in here that have religiously watched Tennessee baseball for a long time and have participated in a ton of these game threads year in and year out. We’re getting tired of the drive bys from casual fans. The casual fans that don’t pay very much attention to the nature of baseball and how quick it can change are the ones that thought there would be zero fall off.

Last edited:
Reactions: ArdentVol
He just needs to go with the youngsters and find out who can play and will grind. Might lose some of the team, but how much worse can it be?

As bad as it feels you’re building for next year as much as you are fighting for this year at this point. Can’t fill the transfer portal with pissed guys. There’s a fine balance Tony has to walk and I’m glad I’m not in his shoes.

No I’m saying your blue font assessment that you weren’t a fan was accurate. Nothing wrong in being a baseball observer.

VN Store

Back