The Official Tennessee Tech @ Tennessee Game Thread Tuesday April 18, 2023 6:30 PM EST SEC NETWORK +

What adjustments can be made now? Seems no combination of lineup or rotation has made any difference. They need to find it soon.

Reactions: whitw
100% chance we make the post season and go to SEC tournament AND make the field of 64.

I'm far from the most positive fan too btw.

If you understand the requirements for either, you would agree with me.

So calm down about this game, or even this past weekend, but I assure you, we're going to the post season unless a plane crashes into our dugout with our team up to bat.

Reactions: whitw and txbo
100% chance we make the post season and go to SEC tournament AND make the field of 64.

I'm far from the most positive fan too btw.

If you understand the requirements for either, you would agree with me.

So calm down about this game, or even this past weekend, but I assure you, we're going to the post season unless a plane crashes into our dugout with our team up to bat.
Would regionals require around 12-13 conference wins?

Reactions: cobbwebb0710
Would regionals require around 12-13 conference wins?

Look up or maybe someone else will tell you what it takes to qualify for both. If you aren't willing to look that up, then ... it's not worth my time explaining, because it's soooo basic. seriously, look it AND convince yourself or someone else, pls explain.

Reactions: vol66
That's one way to look at it. Hope they come out with fire in their eyes. You don't get a much bigger chance to play spoiler.

If this weekend doesn’t get them rocking and rolling I am at a loss. There’s too much talent on paper, but they gotta show some pride and right now is the time to to turn it around.

Geez everyone is jumping on me lol. All I said was this team isn’t very good. Do they have time to turn it around sure. But I’ve seen no signs of it yet.
Stick around. They'll lighten up after the game. This team hasn't shown much consistency or improvement. I'm not sure what's so controversial about that statement.

Tonight's loss doesn't mean much. Even great teams lose a midweek game once in a while. But with the overall state of the team, it adds more doubt.

I'll always believe there's a chance we can get hot and finish strong, but I don't blame those who are skeptical at this point in the season.

Look up or maybe someone else will tell you what it takes to qualify for both. If you aren't willing to look that up, then ... it's not worth my time explaining, because it's soooo basic. seriously, look it AND convince yourself or someone else, pls explain.
Ole miss won 14 conference games last year and I think they were the last invited so I was pretty close….it was just a general question is all

VN Store

Back