The Official Tennessee Tech @ Tennessee Game Thread Tuesday April 18, 2023 6:30 PM EST SEC NETWORK +

Ole miss won 14 conference games last year and I think they were the last invited so I was pretty close….it was just a general question is all
I see that you were trying at that point to set the stage to be optimistic. Just roll with it. You were mistaken for a gloater. You're not. Everything's ok. You don't need to keep bringing it up. ✌️

Last edited:
Ole miss won 14 conference games last year and I think they were the last invited so I was pretty close….it was just a general question is all

I'm glad you looked it up. The top 12 of the 14 SEC teams go to the SEC tournament. We will 100% do that. But thank you for looking it up. I really am glad you did. So you can see why we are definitely going to make the SEC post season.

Field of 64 for NCAA? Just look up our current RPI. Again, no question what so ever that we will be a part of that too.

I'm glad you looked it up. The top 12 of the 14 SEC teams go to the SEC tournament. We will 100% do that. But thank you for looking it up. I really am glad you did. So you can see why we are definitely going to make the SEC post season.

Field of 64 for NCAA? Just look up our current RPI. Again, no question what so ever that we will be a part of that too.
With this years team and the remaining schedule, there's nothing that's a 100% guarantee. KY and SCjr look a lot more challenging than they did earlier. Vandy is huge. If we get swept, all bets are off.

Reactions: Drewbydoo
Our guys desperately need to get their confidence back. Baseball has a way of humbling even the most talented of players but they have to keep grinding. All it takes is one big series against Vanderbilt to swing momentum back our way. I know everyone is frustrated but it’s moments like this that help make men out of boys. Just gotta find a way to get some grit and grind out a series win this weekend and we will be in good shape.

Talked to some guys, it sounds like some of the locker room has given up and a bunch of the guys just don’t wanna be there anymore. It’s not all vitello’s fault but these guys just didn’t gel and likely gonna lead to a bunch of exits this offseason

Talked to some guys, it sounds like some of the locker room has given up and a bunch of the guys just don’t wanna be there anymore. It’s not all vitello’s fault but these guys just didn’t gel and likely gonna lead to a bunch of exits this offseason
I got home just a bit ago and trying to process this season so far. I believe the locker room isn't rigth among other things. It feels like a likely possibility given how much talent is on this team. I remember after the 98 football championship the team was lethargic in 99 and way under performed.

I will say one complaint about Tonys approach to mid week games. AJ pictched great in the 2nd and Tony pulled him. I know he is getting people reps, but we do need to win these games to build the team up. Play to win first and worry about reps later.

Reactions: Volfan1000
I got home just a bit ago and trying to process this season so far. I believe the locker room isn't rigth among other things. It feels like a likely possibility given how much talent is on this team. I remember after the 98 football championship the team was lethargic in 99 and way under performed.

I will say one complaint about Tonys approach to mid week games. AJ pictched great in the 2nd and Tony pulled him. I know he is getting people reps, but we do need to win these games to build the team up. Play to win first and worry about reps later.
Bet he pulled AJ because he wants him available for the weekend.

VN Store

Back