The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV

I’m open to just taking that top 5-10 pick again. I prefer that over 8-9
If you're picking top 5-10 after spending the money we spent it means we're no closer to competing than we were last year with no cap room on the horizon.

It means this coach won't be the guy and likely the GM needs to go as well. I hope that's not the case.

If you're picking top 5-10 after spending the money we spent it means we're no closer to competing than we were last year with no cap room on the horizon.

It means this coach won't be the guy and likely the GM needs to go as well. I hope that's not the case.

Is our cap situation that bad? I could be wrong, but I think we are still in a good spot.

And I don’t think you can judge our coach too much on this roster

Is our cap situation that bad? I could be wrong, but I think we are still in a good spot.

And I don’t think you can judge our coach too much on this roster
We've down a lot of that surplus cap. What we have left would best be reserved should something happen and we have to fill spots. Two wide receivers, two corners, a lot of other positions.

Not saying we can judge him. Just saying if after we spent the money we did you flip the roster if we haven't improved it means we didn't have the cap and or coach needed to succeed. A coach gets a contact. Unusually 3 years or so. If we're still that bad the odds aren't good at all.

Edit: just looked we have 24 million left as of 7-15.

We spent a lot of money. If we haven't improved the roster and are still picking top 10 from top to bottom it's a failure.

This is getting interesting now. Couple of good veteran players on the back end with something to prove are now in the mix.

Most years we can get a decent read on where this team will finish. I have no idea this season. Way too many variables and scheme changes to process yet.

Reactions: Vol8188
Reactions: Vol8188
Defense SHOULD be stout up front and back in the secondary. If the offense is even somewhat average this team could be a wild card team. We will see if daddy Callahan is a miracle worker with the Oline.

Defense SHOULD be stout up front and back in the secondary. If the offense is even somewhat average this team could be a wild card team. We will see if daddy Callahan is a miracle worker with the Oline.

Pass rush and LBs are still a concern on defense. Agreed though that the secondary should be improved

VN Store

Back