The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV

Sounds like either personal or family issues. Either way, I hope life works out for him. Something drastic going on to pass up this kind of money.

Reactions: superdave1984
I know it is early, but the schemes I saw on the field last night I like a great deal. It felt like we moved forward 10 years. Much more enjoyable to watch. Played a lot faster on both sides of the ball. Will see if the players are good enough to pull it off when the season actually gets going.

I know it is early, but the schemes I saw on the field last night I like a great deal. It felt like we moved forward 10 years. Much more enjoyable to watch. Played a lot faster on both sides of the ball. Will see if the players are good enough to pull it off when the season actually gets going.

I also really like the addition of Mason Rudolph. I think Levis will ultimately shine in this system, but with the longer season, it is incredible insurance to have a capable backup at QB. I think Rudolph could be capable of stepping in and winning a game or two if he had to, unlike Willis, although I'll admit he looked quite a bit better last night than I've seen.

Reactions: Vols4us and CPA
I really liked the play of Chance Campbell. He was always around the ball at Ole Miss. He looked more like that guy again. Hope he stays healthy and balls out.

I also really like the addition of Mason Rudolph. I think Levis will ultimately shine in this system, but with the longer season, it is incredible insurance to have a capable backup at QB. I think Rudolph could be capable of stepping in and winning a game or two if he had to, unlike Willis, although I'll admit he looked quite a bit better last night than I've seen.
I agree, they really did well with that signing. Rudolph is a competent QB and looks good in this system so far.

Reactions: orangepridenation

VN Store

Back