The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV

Not so sure about this one. He hasn't been able to cover anyone in like 3 years.

Agreed. It’s been awhile since he’s grades have been good. I wonder if he is merely a piece vs a focal point of the defense, if we can get decent play from him. I may be wrong, but I think they tried to design a lot around him in Seattle and I’m not certain he was capable of that

But for a one year deal, he’s worth a shot

Reactions: Vols4us
Agreed. It’s been awhile since he’s grades have been good. I wonder if he is merely a piece vs a focal point of the defense, if we can get decent play from him. I may be wrong, but I think they tried to design a lot around him in Seattle and I’m not certain he was capable of that

But for a one year deal, he’s worth a shot
I suppose he's still good in run support and getting after the QB. But I absolutely don't want to see him in coverage. He's pretty much a linebacker at this point in his career.

Ok can someone explain Adams to me when we have a guy like Simmons still out there? Adams hasn't played a full season since 2018 and only 10 games the last two seasons?

PFF ranks our offensive line 30th coming into the season.

I think some of y’all are being overly optimistic. There’s not a team in our division I feel confident in saying “we are better than them”.

Reactions: TrueOrange
PFF ranks our offensive line 30th coming into the season.

I think some of y’all are being overly optimistic. There’s not a team in our division I feel confident in saying “we are better than them”.

What do they rank the QB? Lots of optimism there too.

VN Store

Back