The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV

Again, Arizona picked back to back Top 10 QBs. ATL signed Cousins and drafted Penix at 8.
Rosen isn't even in the league anymore. They drafted Murray because Rosen was a complete bust not seen since Ryan Leaf or Jamarcus Russel. Atlanta did the smart thing and is going to let Penix learn for a season or 2 but the money for a QB at 8 is insane so I doubt they move on before even seeing him play. I could see the Colts moving on from Richardson, the rest, don't think so.

Reactions: Volfan1000
Rosen isn't even in the league anymore. They drafted Murray because Rosen was a complete bust not seen since Ryan Leaf or Jamarcus Russel. Atlanta did the smart thing and is going to let Penix learn for a season or 2 but the money for a QB at 8 is insane so I doubt they move on before even seeing him play. I could see the Colts moving on from Richardson, the rest, don't think so.
Lawrence sucks. Watson may be in trouble again (even if he isn't, they may eat that). Chicago could pull an Arizona.

They just paid Lawrence 275 mil and Watson is guaranteed 230 million. They played themselves. Chicago might pull the plug but I highly doubt it after year 1.
Watson's deal is null and void starting in 2024 and beyond if he is in trouble with new allegations and what not. They can pull plug on Watson the minute another scandal pops up

Reactions: Plecoptera
We are going to be dog**** either way, might as well try and get something at the end of it.
I have dis-invested from the Titans this season.

There isn't any entertainment value to watching their games for me.

I am willing to do that for years.

They put a good product on the field, I will reinvest my time.

Reactions: JMSqb11 and Vols4us
I have dis-invested from the Titans this season.

There isn't any entertainment value to watching their games for me.

I am willing to do that for years.

They put a good product on the field, I will reinvest my time.
This is where I'm at.

As it stands now it's like watching a tied up deer get shot and call it hunting.

There no sport in it.

Reactions: Vols4us and McDad
The fans on here are the worst evaluators of QB talent. As recent as last year they didn’t want Lamar Jackson. Others tried telling me Prescott wasn’t elite
I would have loved to have Lamar Jackson it he were a FA, but I didn't want to pay the draft capital it would have took to get him and then pay him 50+ million per year. You are setting yourself up for failure at that point.

Plus, Lamar's play style simply makes him more likely to get injured, which he has been injured more often than the average QB over his career.

Prescott isn't elite, but I would also take him all day as my QB.

Reactions: BernardKingGOAT
I would have loved to have Lamar Jackson it he were a FA, but I didn't want to pay the draft capital it would have took to get him and then pay him 50+ million per year. You are setting yourself up for failure at that point.

Plus, Lamar's play style simply makes him more likely to get injured, which he has been injured more often than the average QB over his career.

Prescott isn't elite, but I would also take him all day as my QB.

I don’t disagree about the price being too steep at times trade wise. But people on here were openly claiming Jackson wasn’t elite based on 2 or 3 playoff games he had played to that point.

Dak had 4,500+ yards 36 TDs only 9 ints last season and he’s top 10 all time in career passer rating. He’s elite

Reactions: Vols4us
Yall wanting to wait till season after next to draft a qb do realize we have to tank 2 years in a row

We are likely to be dog **** next year anyways, even if we take a QB No. 1 overall.

The best solution would be trade out of our pick and get lots of picks over the 2025 and 2026 drafts. Continue to invest in the OL. And hopefully trade far enough back that you still have a chance at an elite skill player Pearce, Burden, or McMillan. That would set the team up nicely for a rookie QB in 2026.

5 seasons. Not enough data? Lulz

He’s played in 4 games. That tells you nothing. You’re trying to craft a narrative without enough evidence. Once again, it’s ignorant.

It may hurt your feelings, but it isn’t ignorant.
Lamar Jackson playoff stats:
1-3 record
225 ypg average
4 td
5 int
5 fumbles
55.9% avg completion rate
68.3 passer rating

The stats don’t lie.
You can pretend that all players remain the same in the playoffs/big games, but some players crumble in the playoffs/big games.

Here’s some of the comments I was referencing about how bad our board is at evaluating QBs.

VN Store

Back