The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV

The Levis Derangement Syndrome is getting out of hand. Just saw a Vols fan on Twitter say he would rather have Lawrence right now, contract and all, over Levis. The amount of butthurt over a second-round draft pick is wild.

Now let's imagine if the Titans had actually drafted Hooker and pleased the fanbase on draft night 2023. Would they be in a better spot among Vols fans? No. The vitriol might be even worse because Hooker would look awful behind this OL, too. So then the narrative would be that the Titans are where Vols' careers go to die.

Reactions: Tnphil
The Levis Derangement Syndrome is getting out of hand. Just saw a Vols fan on Twitter say he would rather have Lawrence right now, contract and all, over Levis. The amount of butthurt over a second-round draft pick is wild.

Now let's imagine if the Titans had actually drafted Hooker and pleased the fanbase on draft night 2023. Would they be in a better spot among Vols fans? No. The vitriol might be even worse because Hooker would look awful behind this OL, too. So then the narrative would be that the Titans are where Vols' careers go to die.
Hooker would more than likely already he dead behind this line tbh.

Sadly, since I am a Cowboys fan and they just care about making money, I want to root for the team nearest to me geographically. And the Titans also don't seem to know what they are doing. At this rate the Titans and Cowboys will be in line together, on the front row, on draft night.

Still remembering the opportunity to grab Baker and most on here saying no, no, no.

Agree. We need a transition guy and grab one of the two elites in 26. Which is why I keep saying to get Randolph in there to see what he can get done this season. They have a turnover machine with a ten cent brain in there now. He is going to get blown up and miss time anyway with the way he plays.
The issue with Randolph is he's a statue, the play action, screen game would be for not. He'll even a somewhat mobile QB can't engage the rush behind this line.

I'm not big on Levis either way. At this point we just need to build out our o line next draft to irritate for our next QB in 26

The issue with Randolph is he's a statue, the play action, screen game would be for not. He'll even a somewhat mobile QB can't engage the rush behind this line.

I'm not big on Levis either way. At this point we just need to build out our o line next draft to irritate for our next QB in 26
If anything id trade Rudolph to a team that was desperate for a QB if one goes down during the season.

Playing both ways in the NFL is wild, but he has the talent. I wonder if that scares some teams off? I’d rather have him specialize. Maybe let him play some in your dime package?

Playing both ways in the NFL is wild, but he has the talent. I wonder if that scares some teams off? I’d rather have him specialize. Maybe let him play some in your dime package?
Wonder how that salary would get slotted? I mean, would he get WR money or CB money? Or want both? Even Deion didn't play both ways often.

VN Store

Back