The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV

I would have loved to have Lamar Jackson it he were a FA, but I didn't want to pay the draft capital it would have took to get him and then pay him 50+ million per year. You are setting yourself up for failure at that point.

Plus, Lamar's play style simply makes him more likely to get injured, which he has been injured more often than the average QB over his career.

Prescott isn't elite, but I would also take him all day as my QB.

If it would have resulted in a Super Bowl, no one would have cared... Even if we fell into the oblivion that the Rams did after mortgaging their entire 2 year future after winning with Stafford and Co.

Take Travis Hunter absolutely but seriously if you have #1 trade back for as many picks as you can get.
Titans if top 3 should blow up the roster like Miami did for 2 years when tanking.

Trade Big Jeff, Landry, and everyone else for picks and just eat crap for 2 years. That allows a complete and total reset of salary cap issues that tend to plague the Titans every 5-10 years.

I have been wrong many times in life. Levis may turn out to be a steal. I doubt it.

These things are usually predictable. Like Daniels being far better than Williams and Stroud being far better than Young. It is their brains and personal cool under fire combined with the ability to avoid the rush and deliver a catchable ball to the right receivers. These were the qualities of Manning and Brady that enabled them to be in the GOAT category.

I see none of that in Levis. His career history indicates it is not in him. IMO Ran needs to be positioning this team for the franchise QB in the 26 draft.

Crazy thing is we would be darn near undefeated this year if we just had serviceable QB. Levis is a turnover machine.
I’m also more worried we’ll feel obligated to take a quarterback in the draft, even if there isn’t a franchise quarterback available. Then, of course, miss out on a much better one in the future.

I have been wrong many times in life. Levis may turn out to be a steal. I doubt it.

These things are usually predictable. Like Daniels being far better than Williams and Stroud being far better than Young. It is their brains and personal cool under fire combined with the ability to avoid the rush and deliver a catchable ball to the right receivers. These were the qualities of Manning and Brady that enabled them to be in the GOAT category.

I see none of that in Levis. His career history indicates it is not in him. IMO Ran needs to be positioning this team for the franchise QB in the 26 draft.
Agreed.

VN Store

Back