The Official Tennessee @ UGA Series Thread (Fri. 5/5 6PM EST) (Sat. 5/6 2PM EST) (Sun. 5/7 1PM EST) All games on SEC NETWORK+

I think we should schedule Tennessee Tech for a wood bat game at Smokies Stadium. Do something different for once. Great location and fans can come. Make it interesting.
How can some of you go from this is the worst team ever to play this game to I would gladly go watch. We should play more away games. That makes no sense. Play as few as you can away.

I think we should schedule Tennessee Tech for a wood bat game at Smokies Stadium. Do something different for once. Great location and fans can come. Make it interesting.
How can some of you go from this is the worst team ever to play this game to I would gladly go watch. We should play more away games. That makes no sense. Play as few as you can away.

Oooohhhhh,,,,excellent point!

How quickly we forget...lol!

Yeah, no one has key to the away game stadium, therefore no pre-game batting practice = bad show

I like the early season tournaments against good teams. Don‘t know if it’s good for the team or not but it’s entertaining baseball.

I might be able to afford tickets to an away game. 😃

Maybe stop scheduling TN. Tech at any location.

Numbers don’t lie. Worst road results in a long, long time.

I think you message board know me, I’m not really capable of negative thinking, but yeah. Stats don’t lie. So, with UK at home, SC on the road….

I feel like hosting is a cut line thing for us, we could finish above, at or below .500 in the SEC.

That said. For the first time since this staff has been here, it seems like they are Coaching for the post season. It feels like they are still competing, still looking for answers, not for today but on down the line. That’s a good thing.

Still, if we don’t win enough the next two weeks to host…we’ll be on the road at Hoover, then the rest of the way.

I am not sounding the alarm, nothing of the sort, but golly when the team is ranked #2 in the preseason, falls completely out of the poll, claws their way back in, don’t you have to ask?

ha ha. Yeah, fun times.

Good suggestion. I would go watch us play MTSU in the Boro, or a mid-week game in the Sounds park, or Trash Pandas park in HuntsVegas.

I took my daughter to see Vols-MTSU in the Boro back when Senzel was a Vol. I love the idea of playing a game at First Horizon Park in Nashville to give Middle Tennessee Vol fans a chance to see them play. They try to schedule Nashville games in football and basketball regularly, so why not baseball too.

Those aren’t true road games, since there would be more Vol fans there, but they’re good for fans and recruiting.

Reactions: TennEddie

VN Store

Back