The Official Tennessee @ UGA Series Thread (Fri. 5/5 6PM EST) (Sat. 5/6 2PM EST) (Sun. 5/7 1PM EST) All games on SEC NETWORK+

The pain and misery these kids have caused me is too much. Don't they realize how losing a game devastates my life?
How can they be so insensitive to my plight?
Your thoughts?

Meanwhile the most talented pitcher in the stadium never sees the field the entire series.

Inexcusable for a Sunday starter to get that long of a leash when Burns is out there.

Ok, I’m over it. On to Kentucky.
Well said. Put him in with game tied at 4-4 and see if you can get a run or two. It was obvious our starter didn’t have it today.

Meanwhile the most talented pitcher in the stadium never sees the field the entire series.

Inexcusable for a Sunday starter to get that long of a leash when Burns is out there.

Ok, I’m over it. On to Kentucky.
C. (Just downgraded)

Thoughts--not criticism just thoughts on three B's. Tony will pull a pitcher that pitches one pitch- every one on this board knew Beam was done, so why? Just not Tony like. We had Burns-- is he sick? Hurt? Also, I am thinking Burke might need to move down the order till he gets out of his hitting funk. Everyone goes through that stuff and it usually helps to take the pressure off.

Tony is a great coach-- coach of the year for two seasons, but he has puzzled me this year sometimes.

A friend who is pretty connected to team, not Kirby, says Burns is sore is why he did not throw this weekend. Not worth risking it. That makes more sense than all the stuff discussed on here.

Interesting. I didn't like using him on Sunday against Vandy. He had pitched enough on Friday night for that series IMO.

Will give them credit, Frank is normally good with their management. Throw fastballs for strikes, and work off that.

Reactions: chuckiepoo

VN Store

Back