"Wow"

"They're gonna score"

"Dammit"

"Neil for six!! GBO!"

"Is Sal coaching the D again?"

"That's game. Ya'll think we can beat Florida next week?"
"Wow! They're fast!"

Reactions: 2 people
Tennessee is currently 2-0 in Butch Jones' first year as head coach. No Vols head coach has started 3-0 in his first full season since General Robert Neyland in 1926.

Reactions: 3 people
Who watched the AF vs BSU game last night?

BSU and OU seem to have a similar offenses no? I thought AF did remarkably well at giving themselves a shot a W vs a much more talented team.

Hey SpringBok, if you are on facebook then there is guy on there that runs Vols Streaming. Just put that on the "search people, places, things at the very top. Make SURE to read the "Notes" at the top of his page FIRST. I am hoping that you are looking now. I need you to let me know that you saw this so I can delete it. You'll see why when you go there. I sure wish that we could still "inbox" on here.

I got it. Thanks.

Reactions: 1 person
Phil Steele: Oregon 52, Tennessee 21

There is a lot of different ways that score could come about, and all are feasible. If that means it was competitive for 2-3 quarters and depth finally won out for Oregon, I think we could hold our heads up for that and have some momentum going in to the Florida game.

Corso just said on game day. Tennessee has great team speed but not the warp speed Oregon has. Went on to say we keep it close til after the half. Also said we lead the country in turnovers which I wondered after the WKU game.

Yes I should've specified the forced part lol. He just said turnovers and my mind was still in thought as I posted.

SIAP

Did anyone catch the gameday spotlight on Butch about an hour ago? Was it anything new, or just much of the same stuff we know about him?

VN Store

Back