The Official Tennessee vs. #2 Oregon Game Thread, 3:30pm ET(09/14/13), ABC

SIAP

Did anyone catch the gameday spotlight on Butch about an hour ago? Was it anything new, or just much of the same stuff we know about him?

Nothing new from what I saw. Just trying to practice up tempo and loud noises. I did hear him yell "tennessee does not walk" while telling players to hustle to the next station. I like the way he treats little things with so much attention. It might be nothing new to the football world, but it sure is a breath of fresh air after what we've seen the last few years.

If I was ever going to bet the spread on my Vols, it would be today.

Nothing new from what I saw. Just trying to practice up tempo and loud noises. I did hear him yell "tennessee does not walk" while telling players to hustle to the next station. I like the way he treats little things with so much attention. It might be nothing new to the football world, but it sure is a breath of fresh air after what we've seen the last few years.

Thanks Bruiser! LOL LOUD NOISES!

GIFSoup

Lol. Well besides that all I heard was how we've fallen. We know this. Let's see where CBJ can get us.

Why can't you watch this game online? Espn3?

Anyone know where you can watch a replay online?
I don't think there is a practical answer like ESPN3 replay, I wish ABC games would be added to this.

But there are a few guys that posts full games to YouTube and I would imagine the link to surface on VN.

Also, if you are familiar with torrents, tenyardtorrents, will have it there for that.

I completely agree. Btw I got my cooler today! Thx again

jake+tate-albums-vol-picture4839-image.jpeg

Already got the meat on ice? Grilling or smoking?

Reactions: 2 people
Corso just said on game day. Tennessee has great team speed but not the warp speed Oregon has. Went on to say we keep it close til after the half. Also said we lead the country in turnovers which I wondered after the WKU game.

I dont think you can really say we lead in FORCED turnovers. We lead in accepting the ball from inept offenses.

So is it a good omen, that today is the opening day for the early Wood duck season, the same day we play the ducks? Or is it a bad omen that I didn't see a one, and came home empty handed? I hope it is the former!!!

anyone know how to watch the game on the i-phone i will be at work and wont be able to watch the game. i have the espn ap.

VN Store

Back