The Official Tennessee vs. #2 Oregon Game Thread, 3:30pm ET(09/14/13), ABC

According to a report, Autzen Stadium will be about 70%-30% in Oregon's favor. -Kolton

So is it a good omen, that today is the opening day for the early Wood duck season, the same day we play the ducks? Or is it a bad omen that I didn't see a one, and came home empty handed? I hope it is the former!!!

Vols took over their bag limit, that's why u didnt see any

I'll go ahead and throw this out there: This UCLA-Nebraska game sure is taking its sweet time. The Louisville UK game is 8 minutes ahead of it with the same start time.

If this game decides to go over, what is ABC's usual standard? Cut the end of the UCLA Nebraska game (right thing to do)? Or will we at least have another channel or some online source to watch until this game is over?

I'll go ahead and throw this out there: This UCLA-Nebraska game sure is taking its sweet time. The Louisville UK game is 8 minutes ahead of it with the same start time.

If this game decides to go over, what is ABC's usual standard? Cut the end of the UCLA Nebraska game (right thing to do)? Or will we at least have another channel or some online source to watch until this game is over?

I am pretty concerned about this as well. Living two miles from the Rose Bowl, I don't think ABC would switch my feed. UCLA has made a nice comeback though.

Working today, just praying no calls during the game!!! I'm really looking forward to see how we play.

When I saw the Nebraska/UCLA game on guide right before our game I was already concerned about that. Hopefully the 30 minute break between scheduled times for guide will allow it to end in time, but they are just now at the end of the third quarter.

VN Store

Back