The Official Tennessee vs. #2 Oregon Game Thread, 3:30pm ET(09/14/13), ABC

Talkin Football, ESPN, The Huddle and everyone else have had a big laugh about our chances. They may be right but I'm watching UL hand UK a lot less than WKU. Funny..everybody was talking about WKU being a really good directional school until we smoked them. Now Tennessee hasn't played anyone. Let's see if we can keep everyone interested for 4 qtrs.

Reactions: 2 people
just keep it respectable, I don't think I can handle a blowout game that's over in the first 10 minutes.

is it sad for a 41 year old man that lives by himself to paint his face orange and white and don a UT jersey to watch the vols play on the computer? cuz if it's not I gotta get my jersey out and paint my face up.

Reactions: 3 people
is it sad for a 41 year old man that lives by himself to paint his face orange and white and don a UT jersey to watch the vols play on the computer? cuz if it's not I gotta get my jersey out and paint my face up.

It's also not sad for you to post pics on VN of this.

Reactions: 3 people

:good!:!

PEOPLE MUST HAVE FORGOT WHO WE ARE. I DON'T CARE ABOUT A POINT SPREAD. I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE SPEED OF THE DUCKS. WE ARE TENNESSEE!!!!

PEOPLE GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEADS. THIS IS NOT A DOOLEY COACHED TEAM ANYMORE. IF IT DOESN'T HAPPEN TODAY, IT'LL BE SOON. BELIEVE!

vols by 3 btw.

Haha that's great!

P.S. I left my wife, and newborn children in the hospital to come home and watch the game. Is that wrong?

I've had to put up with an obnoxious Duck fan all week at work, from the duck bill kazoo to the duck feet shoes.....I'm ready to kick some tail feathers!

PEOPLE MUST HAVE FORGOT WHO WE ARE. I DON'T CARE ABOUT A POINT SPREAD. I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE SPEED OF THE DUCKS. WE ARE TENNESSEE!!!!

PEOPLE GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEADS. THIS IS NOT A DOOLEY COACHED TEAM ANYMORE. IF IT DOESN'T HAPPEN TODAY, IT'LL BE SOON. BELIEVE!

vols by 3 btw.
Since when did we get 4 years of new players. It Still dooleys fine talent, and theres no way to get around it. If we lose by less then 3 tds i will be impressed

Reactions: 1 person
Wacthing Nebraska play UCLA while I'm waiting for the game to come on. Nebraska is just not holding themselves together.

VN Store

Back