The Official Tennessee vs. #2 Oregon Game Thread, 3:30pm ET(09/14/13), ABC

Here is the thing: You can't run the read option if you are going to play Worley and not run the QB. I said this last week. What is the point? Why did we throw once to Smith in first half and not since? Their FRESHMAN tight end has worn us out. Downs is older and not half as good--he is slow. Croom should be playing TE, IMO.

Why? A cross country trip to see a beautiful part of the country. Everyone knew the outcome of this game prior to its start.

Reactions: 2 people
My score was 70-3 but I think it's in jeopardy. I also thought Worley would be replaced in this game. We are years away. I'd like to see CBJ bite the bullet and start one of the freshman and think two years down the road. We are still in the past five years and struggling.

Reactions: 1 person
This place is so retarded. Some of you posted all week how we had a chance, would get the upsets, now we're getting housed (like other said would happen) and some of the same people are saying the season is over.

My goodness.

Reactions: 3 people
Thinking about all the threads where delusional Vol fans insisted we were going to win makes me want to laugh and cry at this point.

Reactions: 1 person
I will help most of you out: We are no where near this team in talent or skill position players. Oh and we have the worst secodary ever. Why did you think this would be close? Because you are a homer. Which is ok until you start acting surprised by the end result.

VN Store

Back