The Official Tennessee vs Charlotte Regional Game Thread Friday 6PM EST ESPNU

It's about right. We continue to refuse to schedule legitimate non conference competition and didn't win away from Knoxville. But hey, we are still capable of going on a run.
Yeah it’s not like we didn’t start the season off with NCAAT teams from the previous season and in 2022 we played all those Big 12 schools 🙄

You can’t control how teams are going to perform throughout any given season. Not our fault that teams may have underperformed.

Clemson, SC
Fri 02 | Day

High 84°F.
Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.
Rain 15%
Sunshine and clouds mixed.
A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible.

----------

We play well when it's warm.
Goal is to win by 10.

He’s a Clemson donor and season ticket holder in multiple sports so maybe different pricing structures depending on rank or something. He texted me and said he got 2 books for me $60 apiece.
I just need Friday right now. I have seen a few people locally selling for ALOT

I’m confident Andrew Lindsey is going to shut down Charlotte. Just need the bats to show up and we’ll be fine.
You just have to wonder which way the level of familiarity will go. He knows them but they know his strengths as well. Should be an interesting battle.

You just have to wonder which way the level of familiarity will go. He knows them but they know his strengths as well. Should be an interesting battle.
He left their program after the 2021 season. I don’t know how many players they have left from that roster but I imagine there would not be many.

VN Store

Back