The Official Tennessee vs Charlotte Regional Game Thread Friday 6PM EST ESPNU

I was waiting on a certain person to post this and he can give more details than me. This weekend will be a Forest City Owls reunion. There is at least 1 player from each team that played together 2 years ago for the Owls. I'm sure one of the big guys can give us specific names.
Who?

Sorry. Cheap joke, couldn't resist.

I was waiting on a certain person to post this and he can give more details than me. This weekend will be a Forest City Owls reunion. There is at least 1 player from each team that played together 2 years ago for the Owls. I'm sure one of the big guys can give us specific names.
If I’m the certain person 😉, then @preacherman20 is correct about the Owlsfest at Clemson with at least one Owl on every team. From Charlotte, Cam Fisher, Will Butcher, and Paxton Thompson (when Paxton pitches, 1/3 of their lineup is Owls). From Clemson, starting 3B Blake Wright, from Lipscomb Ethan Smith (who was also at UT). If it wasn’t for covid, we would have had more Tigers and 49’ers. Also we’ve had guys from those schools hit the portal.

I need to dig around, but there’s a chance there’s at least one Owl on each team in the Conway regional. And we have guys sprinkled around elsewhere.

If I’m the certain person 😉, then @preacherman20 is correct about the Owlsfest at Clemson with at least one Owl on every team. From Charlotte, Cam Fisher, Will Butcher, and Paxton Thompson (when Paxton pitches, 1/3 of their lineup is Owls). From Clemson, starting 3B Blake Wright, from Lipscomb Ethan Smith (who was also at UT). If it wasn’t for covid, we would have had more Tigers and 49’ers. Also we’ve had guys from those schools hit the portal.

I need to dig around, but there’s a chance there’s at least one Owl on each team in the Conway regional. And we have guys sprinkled around elsewhere.
…one of the big guys, eh? 😘

The pressure this year is far less than the pressure last year. That’s a good thing.

There should be no pressure. The NCAA said that we are the 10th best team in the SEC. The only teams worse than us either missed Hoover, or fired their coach.

Therefore, we are 'UNDERDOG!' the remainder of this season.

R.5d59c9651a3abe7fd40bbad8533948ee

VN Store

Back