The Official Tennessee vs Clemson Regional Game Thread (Sat. 6/3 6PM EST ESPN2)

Anybody know when Lair might be back? Idk why she's been out so long. Not asking in that other forum.

I'm loving all these great stories about how classy the Clemson fanbase and operation are. Reminds me of how teams visiting Neyland used to talk about our fanbase.

So why fight it? Embrace 'em!

We have to deal with classless fanbases in the SEC every season in every sport. Looks like a great opportunity to cultivate a positive relationship with some really nice fans and maybe a well-run program. Can't have too many friends in this world.

hint: All refer to Doe/Dol/Dollander
SMH! Hahahaha! I thought that little contraption was some kind of racking machine, and "rack" was what the photos all had in common!
Oh my. I have been without too long.

I would normally argue for my weak case that a doe would not have antlers. But, times being what they are...

Reactions: Drewbydoo
SMH! Hahahaha! I thought that little contraption was some kind of racking machine, and "rack" was what the photos all had in common!
Oh my. I have been without too long.

I would normally argue for my weak case that a doe would not have antlers. But, times being what they are...
Typically, only male deer grow antlers. Female deer have been documented to grow antlers when experiencing issues with regulation of the hormone testosterone, which happens very rarely. Caribou are the only deer in which females regularly grow antlers.
🤣🤣

Reactions: BruisedOrange
Typically, only male deer grow antlers. Female deer have been documented to grow antlers when experiencing issues with regulation of the hormone testosterone, which happens very rarely. Caribou are the only deer in which females regularly grow antlers.
🤣🤣
I'm embarrassed that my interpretation betrayed so much, uh, antler-y-ness.
But at least your explanation encouragingly explains mine.

Reactions: Zues1
It worked yesterday so…pre-game is ON!!! A Miller Lite every five minutes until game time and then FIREBALL! Let’s go VOLS!!

Reactions: txbo

VN Store

Back