*****The Official Tennessee vs Lithuania U21 1 p.m. (Florence, Italy)

I'm predicting Beastly seasons for shack and tobe. Tobe looks a couple of steps quicker. Shack has no fear going to glass.
Not sure I like that nickname for Mashack. Seems somehow not to fit since Mashack is such an athlete.

Last edited:
What are 1, or 2 things max that you are looking for/hoping to see on this foreign trip? For me…

1. Can Freddie handle PG? Not sure we get a definitive answer but I think we can at least come out of this trip either feeling better or worse, I’m hoping better.

2. Can we be better offensively? Last year we were 196th in PPG @70.8ppg (that stat can be skewed by possessions), but 255th in 3pt% @32.9% isn’t and neither is 212th in 2pt% @50.3% or 220th in FT% @70.8%. Again, doubt we get a definitive answer but we can come out of this feeling optimistic or very blah.
Without watching the game and just by going by Freaks updates, it sounds like our capability to hit 3 pointers will be hopefully greatly improved this year.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
I just texted the link to Spyre to a friend who is a big UT fan in Knoxville. He said he had never heard of it, but is going to check it out.
Here is the link:
Join The Volunteer Club
Go forth and do the same.
If you are not a member, just do it.

Reactions: Volbackhomefromtx
Here's the game video. I just finished uploading so it's still processing. It should be available in a little bit assuming YouTube doesn't block it.

FYI I missed about 1:30 to start the second quarter. My stream froze and I had to refresh.

VN Store

Back