The Official Tennessee vs LSU College World Series Game 1 Thread (Sat. June 17 7PM EST) ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
That third strike on Moore was off the plate but it wasn't 8 inches off. It was 2 inches at most.

The pitch was never in the strike zone. It started outside & stayed outside. That wasn’t a strike. The “Maddox” strike zone is supposed to be outta baseball. And for good reason. That ump will grade very poorly.

Now the guys will have to do a 180 and practice for a junk pitcher. Glad to see a fight to the end. Couple hard hit balls that was right at em. We still have a chance to get back to the top. Great stable of pitchers left. GBO 💥

Reactions: Samthebam
I think we are blaming the umpires too much… don’t forget we didn’t even get a runner to second base until, what, the 7th inning? Hard to win any baseball game if you can’t get past first

i don’t think folks here quite understand how hard it is to hit a guy who could be throwing in the MLB right now. This was always going to be an uphill battle, but that’s why the CWS is double elimination. Whoever wins bracket one will win the CWS. We just got the unfortunate draw of being in bracket one.

I'm amazed to see a pitcher who is still throwing 100mph after 122 pitches. Dude was good. The umps definitely helped him, as some of those strikes were not at all strikes.

That being said, we just didn't put the bat on the ball enough.

We may see them again, and if so, it won't be with Skenes and we will have a much better shot.

But for now, Stanford.

Reactions: TNVOLFN
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back