The Official Tennessee vs S.Miss Super Regional Game 3 Thread 10:06 PM EST ESPNU

Status
Not open for further replies.
USM coach seems like a cool guy good on him to get a standing ovation on the way out but for the USM tool fans couldn't be happier that their coach's sunset is with the Vols dog-piling on their field.
I'm not for sure, but didn't the Vols players turn to Coach Berry UsM and lift their caps in tribute to him in unison in a pause from the victory celebration?
As I said, I'm not sure but it surely appeared as such. And if so, a real class move from our guys....

i will too unless I give out going on and off line. Ill be off this thread when first pitch is thrown
Well, I got offline on VN (I'm a jinx during games), lay down in bed with t.v. on & just listened. Figured I'd doze off & miss the game, BUT I stayed awake the entire beautiful game! 5-0 shutout of the mud dogs was incredible. :cool:

Fyf6lN1XsAYuCb7

Your reward....

Paul Skenes.
are we even sure he pitches the first game? If I'm reading this correctly, you win, you probably get Wake forest (or stanford) LSU think they can beat VOLS with one of their "lesser" arms? Edit: I am sure they will want to pitch him as much as they can.

Last edited:
are we even sure he pitches the first game? If I'm reading this correctly, you win, you probably get Wake forest (or stanford) LSU think they can beat VOLS with one of their "lesser" arms? Edit: I am sure they will want to pitch him as much as they can.
So looking forward to raining on the tigas party.

Reactions: JCP201
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back