The Official Tennessee vs S.Miss Super Regional Game 3 Thread 10:06 PM EST ESPNU

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have Friday-Sunday off. Am I insane to consider dumping my infant child off on my parents for the weekend and driving 15 hours to Omaha on Friday and 15 hours back on Sunday to see one game on Saturday?
My son and I made the trip in 2021. Drove from Houston to Omaha. Great Father's Day weekend, except the outcome. If you're thinking about it, can afford it, go. You won't regret it.

Oral Roberts and TCU can hit with the best of them. Wouldn’t be shocked to see either of them make it through to the final.
My youngest grandson birthday was Saturday turned 3 got him a tee ball set already hitting it great,looked at my daughter and said I got my ball player lol. Then his father who is from Puerto Rico said yes teach him lol

My youngest grandson birthday was Saturday turned 3 got him a tee ball set already hitting it great,looked at my daughter and said I got my ball player lol. Then his father who is from Puerto Rico said yes teach him lol
Puerto Ricans can play.

My wife is Peruvian, they just play soccer. And badly at that. She told me she'd be upset if we had a son that plays baseball :eek:

Of course, I'll be doing all I can to encourage our son (if we are blessed with one) to take up the gear and play behind the plate.

Puerto Ricans can play.

My wife is Peruvian, they just play soccer. And badly at that. She told me she'd be upset if we had a son that plays baseball :eek:

Of course, I'll be doing all I can to encourage our son (if we are blessed with one) to take up the gear and play behind the plate.
Yes have plans for the youngster baseball and football that's what me and my son played and of course basketball my daughter played it.So his genes should be pretty good for athletics

Yes have plans for the youngster baseball and football that's what me and my son played and of course basketball my daughter played it.So his genes should be pretty good for athletics
I wasn't particularly "athletic" but was a pretty good catcher and a really good situational hitter. My wife though is super athletic, she was a great swimmer- she quit too early to focus on school (nerd!).

I have Friday-Sunday off. Am I insane to consider dumping my infant child off on my parents for the weekend and driving 15 hours to Omaha on Friday and 15 hours back on Sunday to see one game on Saturday?
Being a grandparent myself, I wouldn't call it Dumping to get our grand baby to ourselves for a couple of days. You could call and say hey, can I do you a favor by letting you babysit this weekend?

As a grandfather of 3 and soon to be 4 I'm positive the grandparents would say bring the infant and get out of here lol.I kept my granddaughter a week so my daughter could go to beach with my son in law and loved every minute of it

What are ticket prices expected to be on the street? I’d rather scalp straight up than pay stubhub fees. That’ll probably be deciding factor. Need two. Sure wife will want to go

That might work unless--- Like some venues that only offer electronic Cashless (don't get me started on the Control Issues with that)

Puerto Ricans can play.

My wife is Vietnamese, so there's a push for ping pong and tennis

Tennis is a way harder sport than it looks,and Ping Pong I suck at it lol

Tennis is definitely my family's best sport, particularly because we tend to be vertically challenged. My son's been playing matches around Knoxville and doing well, got a nice spin serve going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back