The Official Tennessee vs S.Miss Super Regional Game 3 Thread 10:06 PM EST ESPNU

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is beatable. If Kentucky and Ole Miss can score 7 ER combined against him then we can get 3 or 4 ourselves thru 6 IP and work their bullpen. All bets are off in Omaha.
We're not scared of that PED guy no way in hell his fastball can go up an average of 7 miles per hour in one year without a little juice💊💊💊💊💊💊 three thousand emojis to choose from and no shot one lol💉💉💉💉💉

Last edited:
Tennessee is the only team who has the pitching staff to match Wake Forest I bet if you go to their message board Tennessee will be a topic of discussion and rightfully so.Going out on a limb and predicting Tennessee vs TCU in final series can't stand Florida and will not pull for Florida or any other SEC school I'm a damn homer Tennessee or nothing.

Tennessee is the only team who has the pitching staff to match Wake Forest I bet if you go to their message board Tennessee will be a topic of discussion and rightfully so.Going out on a limb and predicting Tennessee vs TCU in final series can't stand Florida and will not pull for Florida or any other SEC school I'm a damn homer Tennessee or nothing.
Oral Roberts and TCU can hit with the best of them. Wouldn’t be shocked to see either of them make it through to the final.

One thing that should not be overlooked, that I have not seen mentioned, is that in the Super Regionals, the team that wins game one, wins the series 79% of the time. Your Tennessee Volunteers beat those odds.

This team is poised to make some noise in the CWS. Congratulations and GBO!

One thing that should not be overlooked, that I have not seen mentioned, is that in the Super Regionals, the team that wins game one, wins the series 79% of the time. Your Tennessee Volunteers beat those odds.

This team is poised to make some noise in the CWS. Congratulations and GBO!
C- coaching job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back