The Official Tennessee vs S.Miss Super Regional Game 3 Thread 10:06 PM EST ESPNU

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just heard from a ‘source close to the coaching staff’ that the game has been pushed to 8pm. We think they mean 8pm Central. I have not seen this from NCAA or ESPN or either team yet.

Heard the same. I’m back to my old hotel’s lobby and going to do some work stuff on the computer until they figure it out.

It just started sprinkling here at 4:10 ET. I'm a few miles from the ball park. Can't speak more exactly of conditions on site.

In other words, from noon ET until the first drop was a 4 hour and 10 window of bright skies.

I think playing after the storm will be okay. I just don't want delays. We had two different batters iced in the middle of pitch counts on Friday.

Last edited:
Not counties. We don't have a Forrest, Lee, or Davis County. Humphreys County in TN is named after someone different. TN had a 20 year jump on MS for statehood, and a vast majority of TN counties are named from Revolutionary War figures, founding fathers, or legislators from the early 1800's.
I think the point he was making is that Tn can't really claim moral superiority when we have Forest High School, a bust of Forrest at the capital and a statue of Edward Carmack at the capital until it was toppled a couple of years ago.

It just started sprinkling here at 4:10 ET. I'm a few miles from the ball park. Can't speak more exactly.

In other words, from noon ET until the first drop was a 4 hour and 10 window of bright skies.

I think playing after the storm will be okay. I just don't want delays. We had two different batters iced in the middle of pitch count on Friday.

Hattiesburg has a Mouse’s Ear?

Hattiesburg has a Mouse’s Ear?
No, but 😂😂😂

But since you ask... I didn't not notice Friday and Saturday that the USM coeds seem to have a tradition of wearing color-coordinated mini skirts to the ball park. Not as pretty as Tennessee women of all ages, of course.

Last edited:
It just started sprinkling here at 4:10 ET. I'm a few miles from the ball park. Can't speak more exactly.

I think playing after the storm will be okay. I just don't want delays. We had two different batters iced in the middle of pitch counts on Friday.

NCAA showing their ineptitude by scheduling the game for a 6:00 PM start given the forecast.

Forecast showed clear skies foot the noon window.

How stupid can you be?

I do not see this game avoiding some serious weather tonight. I read somewhere the severe watch is 1:00 to 8:00 PM CT today. Gotta play with what you are given. Be determined, focused, and not dazed and confused. Hope they are the team with the mental issues tonight and they throw a lot of Dong pitches and walk a lot of runners. Go Vols! Want to see us make it to the next level.

Y’all’s sightseeing requests have drained my battery. Be back on the road soon

View attachment 556393
I’ve enjoyed your travel descriptions of all Hattiesburg finest establishments! So much so, I feel like I’ve been there myself and I can just go ahead and check this destination off my travel bucker list lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back