The Official Tennessee vs S.Miss Super Regional Game 3 Thread 10:06 PM EST ESPNU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Game has to start before midnight, the game will be played.
If I understood correctly, the game has to be concluded by midnight not started by midnight. It will be considered a complete game if the home team is leading after 4 1/2 innings or the away team is leading after five. If the game is not completed by midnight, advancement will depend on RPI.

Is there a SiriusXM station for the game? On the road (getting gass at the moment) for next few hours

There wasn’t one yesterday. IHeartRadio has always been really dependable for me. The sports animal 99.1 Knoxville.

utsports.com is always glitchy

I know the rule book says games technically have to be completed by 11:59 PM tonight, but nothing is ever set in stone, just look at this weekend. You’d have to think if this game isn’t going to start till 9:00 PM that the USM coaching staff is going to try and pull some shady crap to get this game played early tomorrow morning to give their pitchers extra rest.

I was on the road yesterday too, and tried the UT sports site. For whatever reason it wasn't coming through. Was able to watch the second game at my hotel

I always have the same problem. IHeartRadio is always dependable to stream the Sports aAnimal 99.1 Knoxville

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back