The Official Tennessee vs S.Miss Super Regional Game 3 Thread 10:06 PM EST ESPNU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solid point. The 'rant' version of me is not always the most accurate........
I'll be full riot mode in about 45 mins. maybe a little longer since I'll need to get the kids down first. Looking like I'll have about 3 hours before this game starts and a few bourbons down and we can 'rant/riot' as one.

Yep, all day.

Then this is on the ncaa and espn.

No disrespect meant here, but what ratings bonanza were they expecting for this that it had to be played at a certain time as opposed to when they could get the game in.

I know they show wnba games, so this probably the Super Bowl compared to that, but it’s inexcusable

I know the rule book says games technically have to be completed by 11:59 PM tonight, but nothing is ever set in stone, just look at this weekend. You’d have to think if this game isn’t going to start till 9:00 PM that the USM coaching staff is going to try and pull some shady crap to get this game played early tomorrow morning to give their pitchers extra rest.
Having long term Battered Vol Syndrome, it definitely feels like we're about to get screwed.

No disrespect meant here, but what ratings bonanza were they expecting for this that it had to be played at a certain time as opposed to when they could get the game in.

I know they show wnba games, so this probably the Super Bowl compared to that, but it’s inexcusable

There is no excuse. It’s college baseball, ratings are never going to be off the charts. The irony is they would have had better ratings if they played it during the day now. Considering the NBA Finals are on tonight and Stanford/Texas, as well as the MLB, this game likely gets pushed to ESPN+ plus now and gets no ratings…

Having long term Battered Vol Syndrome, it definitely feels like we're about to get screwed.

Absolutely. This game is going to be played tomorrow morning when it could have been played this morning. Every advantage has basically gone USM’s way this weekend, yet we’re still going to kick their ass and send their coach packing. This team has fought through a lot of adversity, just one more hurdle to get through.

I think USM input has been a problem. However the NCAA is a freaking joke. Espn only factors cash flow. If they beat us fine but all shenanigans feel a little rigged to me. They picked the worst time Saturday when the game could have been played. Got delayed to yesterday. Now this sh1t. There was all day to play today. Guess what ? Now we are in a delayed start

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back