The Official Tennessee vs S.Miss Super Regional Game 3 Thread 10:06 PM EST ESPNU

Status
Not open for further replies.
FFS: For f*cks sake.
IKR: I Know, Right?
337532815_768032624665938_2426240392596140677_n.png

Reactions: chuckiepoo
I’ve read so many things so different ways but the way it was explained to me we have thru Tuesday but that could be wrong as well. Now if we start playing and are down after 5 inning you bet your ass USM will
Do all they can to get the game called if weather is in the region. Like lightning in gulf shores….gotta call this

We’ve seen refs impact our games in both football (ole miss, Music city bowl twice - Purdue and UNC, etc) and basketball (Purdue game - late foul called). Surely the game will go nine innings. I have a bad feeling but again, BVS 😆.

Just being honest, I've been secretly hoping this game didn't get played and we were declared the winner through the posted NCAA rule. I just want to see the Southern Miss fans totally lose their minds. In some twisted way, watching their suffering would bring warmth to my soul and a smile to my face.

I’m amused at the thought that a C-130 ride would be more comfortable than a bus ride. View attachment 556451
download.jpg

I was thinking the team could stay on the bus and drive the bus in.

I know we use those to bring anything and everything to the middle east and it can hold a tank.

If not, fly the teams out on commercial airlines, let the buses catch up. Play game in Omaha as a pregame to Omaha, loser foots the bill? IDK.

Imagining things is fun imo.

Heck, bill the gov't, 31 trillion dollars? The cost of getting both teams there is in the round off error and who would actually be against this kind of cost? It would be political suicide to be against baseball haha

View attachment 556454

I was thinking the team could stay on the bus and drive the bus in.

I know we use those to bring anything and everything to the middle east and it can hold a tank.

If not, fly the teams out on commercial airlines, let the buses catch up. Play game in Omaha as a pregame to Omaha, loser foots the bill? IDK.

Imagining things is fun imo.

Heck, bill the gov't, 31 trillion dollars? The cost of getting both teams there is in the round off error and who would actually be against this kind of cost? It would be political suicide to be against baseball haha
You sure that's not a C-5 Galaxy?

I’m sitting two blocks from stadium, just now another bolt and thunder. Saturday they added 30 minutes after each lightning strike before next update.

I think we’ll start tonight! However,
it’s incompetent how the NCAA continuously manages these situations. They should tell everyone publicly what they are thinking! Do the fans in stands matter anymore?

I'm looking at the ESPN programming (where we were suppose to be playing) and it looks like a bunch of reruns, so maybe we will still be able to play without being thrown to ESPN plus.
Never underestimate the number of viewers of a Bama vs Auburn repeat game… 😇🤣

Reactions: ArdentVol
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back