The Official Tennessee vs S.Miss Super Regional Game 3 Thread 10:06 PM EST ESPNU

Status
Not open for further replies.
NCAA is caught in a jam here. Go early and that park will not be full - darn there goes the reason ($$) for selecting the location and it will not be the environment that USM wants and they will complain. Go late to avoid the rain and risk not finishing... Then the odd rules kick in and OH BOY the backlash. I kind of enjoy the idea of the NCAA being in a bind.
What are the odd rules if the game isn’t finished tomorrow?

What are the odd rules if the game isn’t finished tomorrow?
I saw them in one of the game threads. Hopefully someone will repost or cross post them. Basically there are a bunch of rules like tie breaker rules and I think it even gets into who is the host seed if you go far enough down the list.

I saw them in one of the game threads. Hopefully someone will repost or cross post them. Basically there are a bunch of rules like tie breaker rules and I think it even gets into who is the host seed if you go far enough down the list.
All hell will break loose if we lose on a technicality.

People need to laugh more. Six years ago this past Friday I had my liver transplant. I was literally knocking on death's door. Trust me, you can't laugh enough in life.

Congrats on your bonus. You and me are living on the mercy of others. You taking prograf? Mycophenolate?

And congrats on your attitude. For me, it took making the rest of life a bonus to realize that all of it has been a bonus. Keep on Smilin!!

Hotel checkout time at 10am won’t keep UT fans with tickets from going I’d assume. I would at least try to find something to do in that shithole

Well, you could get a haircut at Floyd the Barbers, or go talk to Juanita down at the diner, or ask Thelma Lou if you could walk her home. There's plenty to do there.

Congrats on your bonus. You and me are living on the mercy of others. You taking prograf? Mycophenolate?

And congrats on your attitude. For me, it took making the rest of life a bonus to realize that all of it has been a bonus. Keep on Smilin!!
Prograf for anti-rejection. A handful of other drugs for other various medical ailments. I take a lot of drugs.

Well, you could get a haircut at Floyd the Barbers, or go talk to Juanita down at the diner, or ask Thelma Lou if you could walk her home. There's plenty to do there.

Kids, if you don't study in school, eat your vegetable and do what your parents tell you to do, there's a good chance you'll end up livin' in a place like Hattiesburg.

Bump

It is kind of weird that they wait so long to announce a game time. I mean, imagine if you had a ticket for tomorrow and you don’t know first pitch time until you wake up in the morning lol
Southern Miss still hasn’t decided what time they want to play 😉

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back