The Official Tennessee vs Texas A&M Round 1 SEC Tourney Game Thread (Tues. 1:45PM EST SEC NETWORK)

Yep. I keep hearing “this game doesn’t matter” and tons of parallels to Ole Miss and Miss State. This game absolutely matters for a number of different reasons. People need to stop using the Mississippi schools as crutches.

While it possibly matters for hosting, it doesn’t change how you prepare for next week. It’s not really a crutch- just that this tournament doesn’t help predict what can happen moving forward.

Need some of that rain here in East TN. Starting to get a little dry…kind like our bats today.

I’ve seen a few MLB no hitters in my life on tv. I don’t think those guys sold out, I just think the pitcher was very hot and the baseball gods were smiling on him that given day.
Some pretty bad takes in here today.
Our offense hasn't been good away from LNS at all this year, but with our three headed monster this team still could beat anybody. A favorable regional would help a lot though.

Our offense hasn't been good away from LNS at all this year, but with our three headed monster this team still could beat anybody. A favorable regional would help a lot though.
yes if its at home, you just made that case for us. We NEED to play at home.

Rained all day here Saturday

Oh, I know. I just transitioned from fescue to zoysia so I’m wanting Mother Nature to do her thing for me. What’s left of my fescue is showing a little stress after just three days without rain, which is fine. Got tired of trying to keep fescue alive in the summer.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Depends on the matchup. We hit well enough at LSU Arky and USC to win. If we don’t pull this one off get your mind right and go win. We put MSU out and run ruled them two years ago and ole miss lost the forts round last year and won it all.

Reactions: chuckiepoo

VN Store

Back