The Official Tennessee vs Texas A&M Round 1 SEC Tourney Game Thread (Tues. 1:45PM EST SEC NETWORK)

Don't foresee us making it very far. It'll be interesting to see who becomes available in the portal and how TV goes about retooling this team. This just hasn't been our season. Doesn't mean we can't bounce back and be better next season.

Reactions: TechnoVol
Oh, I know. I just transitioned from fescue to zoysia so I’m wanting Mother Nature to do her thing for me. What’s left of my fescue is showing a little stress after just three days without rain, which is fine. Got tired of trying to keep fescue alive in the summer.
Knoxville open is this weekend so I’m hoping for no rain on Friday Saturday Sunday

While I agree it still can happen. I’ll still watch us play until we ain’t. Then it’s pool time. Except for golf summer is time to take off from sports. Not an MLB guy
I'll still watch, I just don't have high hopes.
Good news is the softball team should make Omaha.

Need a favorable draw. Hopefully somewhere warm where the ball will fly.
I've seen us projected in Miami where I wouldn't hate that, but I've also seen Indiana, which I think would be terrible for this team
Definitely don't seem to play well in terrible weather. Team started playing well as weather got warmer.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Barring a comeback, our pitching will be set for Regionals and maybe the guys who have been struggling at the plate (Ahuna, BB & CMo) can “get right”. Meanwhile, we won’t have to juggle our lives to watch these games the rest of the week….ugh.
Yeah, that is one good way to look at it. I was going to have to miss a portion for sure tomorrow.

Don't foresee us making it very far. It'll be interesting to see who becomes available in the portal and how TV goes about retooling this team. This just hasn't been our season. Doesn't mean we can't bounce back and be better next season.
We need a proven catcher, upgrades across the infield and right-handed bats.

Can't have Burke in the clean-up spot in the regionals.
The way he has swung the bat the last month, idk why we haven’t benched him for a couple games to give someone else a chance. The swings at inside and low breaking balls have been little league level at best.

VN Store

Back