The Official Tennessee vs Texas A&M Round 1 SEC Tourney Game Thread (Tues. 1:45PM EST SEC NETWORK)

Can't have these kind of games this time of the season. Gotta be playing your best ball. get home, and get it fixed. GBO!

Reactions: tn4elvis
He is a 3 or 4 hole guy IMO. We need hitters or a damn hitting coach. Contact......... you can't hit a baseball with your bat on the shoulder. Elander hasn't looked good imo. Too many blunders on the bases followed by poor hitting efforts. Not down on the guy and im sure he does some really good things. Just that this season when actually having to coach young guys it hasnt paid off

Soft tossing lefties have been a problem for us. We need to develop a better approach at the plate to deal with them whenever we face one. Move up in the box to take the curve and change up away from them. Bunt. Steal. Load the lineup with righties only. We seem defenseless against them time and time again.

Soft tossing lefties have been a problem for us. We need to develop a better approach at the plate to deal with them whenever we face one. Move up in the box to take the curve and change up away from them. Bunt. Steal. Load the lineup with righties only. We seem defenseless against them time and time again.

The problem is....we don't really a rightie only line-up. We have about eight good left handed hitters.

Just a weird way the recruiting worked out is my guess...

Reactions: chuckiepoo
😂 You're the one sulking and snarking. 😂 I'm fine. Waiting to see our next game. Plus, you're slipping. At least the squeeze toy was mildly funny. My dog was working one during the game, wanting me to go run with her; so I actually saw some at bats like that. 😂
Slippin' story of my life!

Reactions: Orange.
The problem is....we don't really a rightie only line-up. We have about eight good left handed hitters.

Just a weird way the recruiting worked out is my guess...

Given Maui's slump, I'd play our righty shortstop for one. And any rightie that can play first base for another. Until they bring in a righty reliever, then back to Maui and Blake. Notice that their reliever was a lefty, too. That tells you the Aggie coach knows something. We also need for Moore to take a reset on his approach at the plate. He's swinging at anything and everything, like Burke. We need a reset for our hitters.

VN Store

Back