The Official Tennessee vs Texas A&M Round 1 SEC Tourney Game Thread (Tues. 1:45PM EST SEC NETWORK)

Me: Will we beat Texas A&M?

Magic 8 Ball: Results hazy try again.

Me: will we beat Texas A&M?

Magic 8 Ball: Yes, definitely

Me: Are you sure?

Magic 8 Ball: It is certain

View attachment 552704

Texas has some seriously bad juju going already.
Sux to be them.
Yo. Yer font creativity is killing me. Keep it simple, yo!

I would definitely grab a bite with them, if it comes up again. I used to watch football games with them at an oyster bar when I lived in New Orleans. They all called me "Rocky Top." 😂
Gotta beware of eating shellfish. Last year in Hoover we dined at a Cajun restaurant wi juicy shrimp, & the reaction wasn't pretty. Back in the room I broke out In hives, fell & hit my head. Popped Benadryl % didn't have to use Epipen. Still. I'll visit friends from LSU at their tent later t;his morning. Fun folks!

Gotta beware of eating shellfish. Last year in Hoover we dined at a Cajun restaurant wi juicy shrimp, & the reaction wasn't pretty. Back in the room I broke out In hives, fell & hit my head. Popped Benadryl % didn't have to use Epipen. Still. I'll visit friends from LSU at their tent later t;his morning. Fun folks!
Best wishes to you. Sorry to hear it.

Reactions: feathersax
Hoover weather looking squirrely Tuesday morning with storms enroute until around noon. Radar looks fine afterwards. GBO

Reactions: txbo
I have lots of work to do today that will keep me at my desk. Right in front of my computer monitors. What a shame. 😏

🧡🍊⚾
Yeah, I’ve already picked out a select 2-3 accounts to “inventory” and ensure their draft beer is fresh, pouring properly and at the correct temperature.
🤫
If I have any issues I’ll shoot you an email.😎

Can we not just take some football tv money and build a dome over the Met?
Kick this weather thing to the curb.

Aggies Pom Pom boys starting a dang left-handed pitcher. They have been reading our VN board.

It shall be a war today. More difficult than beating them in Knocksville.

Welp.....time for my daily prostate exam. Hope Dr Knuckles cut his fingernails since last week.

Reactions: GiveHim6InSC

VN Store

Back