The Official Texas A&M @ #1 Tennessee National Championship Game 3 Thread (Mon. June 24 7PM EST) (ESPN)

Let’s jump on them and score some runs early. Give the pitcher the runs in his britches!

Stress can cause diarrhea and other physical symptoms. Various home remedies for diarrhea and stress management techniques may help with stress-induced diarrhea. Stress can cause many physical symptoms, including gastrointestinal problems such as diarrhea, cramping, and abdominal pain.

Temp only 98 at 2:35 pm

Heat index 111

Who knows, maybe it won't make it to 100 and it will feel cool now?

Humidity and a surprisingly high 54%. Not quite SE United States levels but quite impressive. Dew Point at 79.

Wind is a fairly constant 9mph with occasional gusts.

Rather cloudless so I don't see any surprise storms popping up. Clouds way off to the NNW at the South Dakota line.

We're makin' memories boys!

@VolGirl81
Gonna have to go get 9 holes of golf in. My boy already made us a 98 degree, I mean, 4:20 pm tee time. Hopefully the oppressive heat can suppress my nerves.

Golf before CWS games brings you to mind.

Cheer hard tonight. GBO!
I should have played today, probably would gave crushed the ball with my nerves! I had errands to run and few other things to do, had to pretend I am an adult lol. Playing Thursday though. 😎

Reactions: Ritzwatch
Pay no attention to the "feels like". That is a very subjective number designed to shock people. AccuWeather does the same thing. One day it was 98degrees which is hot, but typical for these parts in summer. Their "real feel" number was 121 degrees. Total nonsense. None of us were born yesterday and we all know that upper 90's in the sun is hot. Be prepared.

When I was still in school I took in a football game. A pleasant fall afternoon. I took a light wind breaker. I noticed that most people were really bundled up and I didn't know why until my buddy told me that front was coming through just before halftime. We were upper deck as well. It turned very windy and cold and I almost froze to death. What did I learn? I paid more attention to the weather after that. Whiskey helps. Shrinkage does occur.

Idk how I was able to be productive for most of the day but my brain has switched into game time mode! Not able to focus on anything but the Vols right now!

VN Store

Back