The Official Texas A&M @ #1 Tennessee National Championship Game 3 Thread (Mon. June 24 7PM EST) (ESPN)

They feel like every coach would crawl to them. Longhorns suck! They don’t belong in the SEC. They should lobby to join the Ivy since they are so damn entitled. They can take the grey poupon mustard and spread it on their a$$.
They are definitely not going to like it when they find out that EVERYTHING that
happens in the SEC is filtered through Birmingham; Bama country !

Pay no attention to the "feels like". That is a very subjective number designed to shock people. AccuWeather does the same thing. One day it was 98degrees which is hot, but typical for these parts in summer. Their "real feel" number was 121 degrees. Total nonsense. None of us were born yesterday and we all know that upper 90's in the sun is hot. Be prepared.

When I was still in school I took in a football game. A pleasant fall afternoon. I took a light wind breaker. I noticed that most people were really bundled up and I didn't know why until my buddy told me that front was coming through just before halftime. We were upper deck as well. It turned very windy and cold and I almost froze to death. What did I learn? I paid more attention to the weather after that. Whiskey helps. Shrinkage does occur.
Whiskey helps with shrinkage? Trying to figure out if I need to keep a flask handy for when I go swimming.

Reactions: Volnanza
The Clemson people sure are salty about the Vols’ success.
Fortunately, there are some embedded posters with common sense who are able to put these yaks in their place

Attachments

• IMG_6445.png
    IMG_6445.png
    440.8 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_6444.png
    IMG_6444.png
    459.3 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_6443.png
    IMG_6443.png
    452.3 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_6442.png
    IMG_6442.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 77
Funny story here Volnation……… or at least I think it is. When I was 9 (I’m 63 now)playing Little League my grandmother came to one of my games. Needless to say I struck out twice in my only 2 at bats. On the way home, Granny informed me I wasn’t swinging my Whacker fast enough! lol. She called the bat a whacker, which I thought was a classic! My Granny is not with us today as she passed in 2012, she was 101 years young! I still miss her everyday and when I see someone striking out swinging late, I think of Granny, as she would say he’s swinging his whacker too late! lol. Grannys are the most special gift god gives to us! If your grandmother is still living cherish every day you get with her! Here’s hoping our BaseVols are swinging their whackers fast enough for some dongs tonight! Go Vols! Bring home the title!

I should have played today, probably would gave crushed the ball with my nerves! I had errands to run and few other things to do, had to pretend I am an adult lol. Playing Thursday though. 😎
I played 18 in Sandestin this morning. My son, son-in-law, and I were in our best golf orange attire. Had a blast. Bringing home some BBQ around 5, and then the game! Life is good! Go Vols!

I am kinda feeling that as well. A&M has done a very good job holding this team from scoring. However eventually the dam breaks. I think tonight is the night. If we are ready to go this game could blow wide open early. We will see it's just my feeling.
I hope your feeling comes true! Would love to crush their spirit early.

VN Store

Back