The Official Texas A&M @ #1 Tennessee National Championship Game 3 Thread (Mon. June 24 7PM EST) (ESPN)

They’ve actually had that complex for a while. They can be a nasty bunch. It’s sort of a weird place like A&M. Their fans have always felt like their degrees were equivalent to Harvard and holier than anyone else.
Which is the weirdest thing because they’re also an A&M school lol. They’ve always had this arrogant air about them. I’m glad we’ve been putting them back in the toilet where they belong.

Black is the lightest weight jersey they wear and breathes better than the others. At least that's what I heard. 🤷‍♂️
I’m sure all of that is offset by light absorption. I did baseball practice in a black practice jersey once in my life. I fainted from heat exhaustion standing on first. Woke up to an oatmeal cream pie and a Gatorade being shoved in my mouth lol

Temp only 98 at 2:35 pm

Heat index 111

Who knows, maybe it won't make it to 100 and it will feel cool now?

Humidity and a surprisingly high 54%. Not quite SE United States levels but quite impressive. Dew Point at 79.

Wind is a fairly constant 9mph with occasional gusts.

Rather cloudless so I don't see any surprise storms popping up. Clouds way off to the NNW at the South Dakota line.

We're makin' memories boys!
1719264934941.png

Reactions: knoxvol52
Their closer is a beast so we better get our runs early, imo.

Hopefully, I’m able too watch the game as I’ve been waiting for the HVAC tech. It’s 94 degrees outside and 84 upstairs in our house. 😣

I need the Vols to bring me some joy as I’m sure the costs will be over $1k. Plus there will be a wait for parts, most likely.

Edit - Vols win 7-5

Go Vols!

VN Store

Back